Easily turn the power on or off to any 12-volt accessory with our Waterproof Inline 12-Volt Power Switch. With the same standard plug-and-play SAE connectors used on all Yak-Power products, this switch simply plugs right in, no cutting or splicing required. The switch also has a red LED backlight indicator that lets you know when the switch is on and receiving power.
Most electronics are never truly off, which causes them to draw small amounts of current even when they are turned to the off position. This phenomenon is called parasitic draw and is often why your battery dies when the accessories are all turned off. You can easily add the Power Switch to your main power wire and to your electronics, which allows you to completely kill the power to them when you aren’t using the Power Panel Switching System.
- Easily turn the power on or off to any 12-volt accessory
- Waterproof 16A switch with red LED backlight indicator
- Plug-and-play SAE connectors
- No cutting or splicing required
- Mounting bracket includedNote: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
Caution: Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.