- The Power Port allows you to quickly and easily add a 12-volt power outlet to your kayak
- Plug-and-play SAE connector allows for direct connection to the Power Panel Switching System, Power Pack Battery Box or Battery Terminal Pigtails
- 4ft. wire
- No cutting or splicing required
- Includes a protective rubber cap
- Compatible with: Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) & Battery Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96)
The Power Port is your quick and easy way to add a 12-volt power outlet to your kayak. With the included prewired plug-and-play SAE connectors, you get direct connect to the Power Panel Switching System, Power Pack Battery Box or the Battery Terminal Pigtails. It also comes with a protective rubber cap to keep it safe and dry when not in use.
Whether you’re wanting to simply connect a fish finder to a stowed away battery or have a more serious and robust 12-volt system, the Power Port is your plug-and-play solution, no cutting or splicing required! Spend less time wiring and more time fishing.
Note: Always make sure the Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system. We use our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting SAE connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection. All Yak-Power plug-and-play accessories are designed specifically to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire YP system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into our system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system. This voids your warranty.
Make sure to pay attention to the wire colors of all YP accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it’s being plugged.