Hunter Water Sports respects the privacy of individuals. We treat all information provided to us confidentially and abide by the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
Hunter Water Sports collects, uses and discloses information from customers that visit the Hunter Water Sports Store; visitors and users to the Hunter Water Sports website; customers that enter competitions and promotions; and customers that contact us.
Personal information that we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your first and last name, email address, telephone number and address if you choose to have our products delivered to you. We will not disclose any personal information you provide to us to any third parties without your consent except when required by law.
Hunter Water Sports uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Inform and provide our products and services to you;
- our internal internal market research and marketing activities;
- respond to any enquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to in our terms and conditions; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
As part of marketing campaign, we are obliged to let you know that we:
- Use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online;
- third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across Internet;
- use third party vendors, including Google, which use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visit to our website.
Cookies are used to track patterns of behaviour of our visitors to our website. These cookies can be stored on your browser. You are able to amend your browser settings to prevent this from happening. Cookies can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Safety flag installations Navigation Lights installations Sidekick Ama installations Plastic welding repairs Roof rack installations