The YakAttack VISICarbon Pro is a system designed to increase the safety of kayak anglers by ensuring they are seen. The ultra-thin and ultra-lightweight carbon fibre mast provides 121.9 cm of height and collapses for convenient storage. The Safety Orange flag helps to increase visibility during daylight hours while also acting as a carry bag for the kit when not in use. The high-performance LED provides 360-degree white light which is required on all Australian waters when operating in low light or at night. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) the LED is expected to generate 100 hours of light from a single charge.
Installation is super simple thanks to the included YakAttack MightyMount. This deck mount solution is a breeze to install and makes adding or removing the VISICarbon Pro easy and convenient. The VISICarbon Pro is also compatible with most kayak track systems including YakAttack GearTrac or can be mounted in a spare tubular rod holder.
- Enhances your visibility day or night.
- Mount with included MightyMount, kayak tracks or a tubular rod holder
- 121.9 cm long deployed, 35.5 cm long collapsed.
- Collapsed unit stores inside the flag.
- It floats!
- Designed with carbon fibre tubing for stiffness and ultra-lightweight.
- Silent Snap flag attachment system provides quick and easy flag installation and removal.
- LEDs burn 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included).
- 10,000+ hours of lamp life.