Hobie H-Bar Kayak Standing Bar
$479.00 – $499.00 inc GST
Make the most of your Hobie kayak’s excellent stability with a Hobie H-Bar standing support. The H-Bar is manufactured from aluminium extrusion providing a secure waist height bar for leaning against when standing and a sturdy grab rail for holding on to while entering/exiting your kayak or pulling yourself up from a seated to a standing position.
The adjustable H-Bar will conveniently fold down securely onto the front deck when not in use or can be quickly removed with the quick pin system. The H-Bar’s 12-sided design enables it to integrate with all H-Rail accessories making it an excellent mounting solution for a wide range of accessories.
Available in 6 Versions to suit specific Hobie kayak models.
Benefits of the Hobie H-Bar
- Expand your comfort zone for when and how often stand-up use is suitable
- Enables you to take advantage of the standing position in a wider range of conditions with confidence
- Takes a lot of the effort and fatigue out of getting up into a standing position and back into your seat
- Clever design means the H-Bar can be easily folded down or removed as required
- Constructed from aluminium for strength and durability in a lightweight package
- Compatible with H-Rail mounts and accessories making it a perfect mounting solution for sounders, rod holders, cameras, gear storage and more
- Adjustable to suit your height and angle preference
Outback 2019+, Passport 12, Compass, Outback / Universal, Pro Angler, Pro Angler 17