Dry and warm is what Lovig Dry Pants are all about. Sitting in a kayak when you are wet and cold is not fun. Lovig Dry pants allow you to walk into the water when launching, jump into a wet kayak seat then get splashed and rained on for the rest of the day while you enjoy being dry from your kidney area to your toes. Great in Summer for early morning starts and cool weather changes or layer up with thermals underneath for the Winter. Combine with the SLH Dry Hoodie for all-round protection.
Building upon the success of the previous version of our famous kayak fishing dry pants, version 3 boasts a zippered fly. They are also compatible with an optional removable insulated liner
Just like the previous models, Lovig Kayak Fishing Pants V3 are made from fully seam-sealed breathable wind & waterproof fabric and will keep you dry from your waist to the tip of your toes. Perfect for launching your boat or kayak into the water without getting wet. Essential for kayak fishing throughout the cooler months of the year.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- SM – Waist: Up to: 32″, Leg Length: 32″
- Med – Waist: Up to: 36″, Leg Length: 33″
- Large – Waist: Up to: 38″, Leg Length: 34″
- XL – Waist: Up to: 40″, Leg Length: 35″
- XXL – Waist: Up to: 42″, Leg Length: 36″
Notes on sizing: Lovig pants have an elasticized waist band that is designed to sit up high above the waist. Due to the elasticity of the waist band there is a lot of room for error in waist sizing. For example, a size small will fit someone up to a 32″ waist, but with the tabs drawn in it will fit someone with a 28″ waist. Leg length sizes are relatively long – this makes more sense when you are wearing them while sitting in the kayak. We have never encountered anyone who’s legs were too long for the pants. This is also true of the stocking foot section. They are relatively large in size, so it’s highly unlikely the foot will be too small.
Usage & care instructions:
To prevent inadvertent wear & tear it is important to use footwear over the top of the waterproof socks to protect against abrasion, especially when walking around. We recommend fast draining boating shoes or neoprene booties.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with liquid detergent.
- Drip dry or tumble dry on medium heat.
- We do not recommend the use of powdered soaps or any soaps containing fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach, as the chemicals can effect the breathability of the waterproof membrane