The all new Lovig kayak fishing jacket features a peaked hood with cap peak fitting clip, adjustable elasticized wrist cuffs and four storage pockets (with water resistant zips) All the seams are fully tape sealed.
Unlike the kayak fishing dry top, this jacket does not have an internal neoprene wrist seal.
Great match with Lovig Dry Pants
- Water resistant zips
- Drawstring waist
- Neoprene wrist seals with velcro closure cuff
- Four sealed pockets
- Drawstring peaked hood with cap visor clip
- Seam sealed
- 100% Teflon coated ripstop nylon outer, Nylon mesh inner lining
- 3 Layer fabric 5000mm waterproof, 5000 (GM/M²/24HR) breathable
- SM, MED, LGE, XL, XXL
Notes on sizing: the sizes on these jackets are relatively generous in the body, shoulder and sleeve length. So if you generally wear a size medium jacket, a medium should fit with plenty of fit insulation layers underneath. But if you find yourself torn between sizes, it’s likely that the smaller of the two options will be the better fit. Also see our Hooded Dry Top, which is a slightly smaller cut.
Usage & care instructions
It’s easy to wash the Lovig Dry Top:
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with liquid detergent.
- Drip dry or tumble dry on medium heat.
- We do not recommend the use of powdered soaps or any soaps containing fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach, as the chemicals can effect the breathability of the waterproof membrane